With talks on:
● Refusing to Fight: The Archaeology of Dissent in Carmarthenshire.
● 20th Century Heritage in Wales
● Aircraft Crash Sites, The Archaeology of Air Warfare
● Dating the Dykes: Recent Excavations on Offa’s and Wat’s Dykes
● Development of Beaumaris and its Character
● Recent Excavations at Porth Y Rhaw Iron Age Hillfort in Pembrokeshire
● Discovering our Early Ancestors: Updates from recent fieldwork
● The First Iron Age Chariot Burial in Wales
● Discussion and Summing up: Chair, Judith Wainwright
The event was attended by:
- Dyfed Archaeological Trust
- Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
- Cardiganshire Family History Society
Held at the Morlan Centre, Aberystwyth, 29 February 2020.