Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Historical Society, 2006 Vol XV, No 2, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XV, Number 2
- How Old is Pont Rhydfendigaid? – TERRY WILLIAMS – 1
- Caught on Camera: Cardiganshire Criminal Portraits in Context – RICHARD W. IRELAND – 11
- ‘Ffarwel i Aberystwyth . . .’: Golwg ar Gyfraniad Jennie Williams (1885-1971) i Fyd yr Alaw Werin yng Nghymru – WYN THOMAS – 27
- Sir Rhys Hopkin Morris and Cardiganshire Politics, 1922-1932 – JOHN GRAHAM JONES – 73
- YrYmgyrch dros Neuadd Breswyl Gymraeg ym Mhrifysgol Cymru, Aberystwyth – CARWYN FOWLER A RHYS JONES – 105
- Adolygiadau / Reviews – 123
- Adroddiad Blynyddol / Annual Report – 127
- Cyfrifon / Statement of Accounts – 129
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.