Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Historical Society, 2013 Vol XVII, No I, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XVII, Number I
- The Villa Hinterland: Recent Work on the Environs of Abermagwr Roman Villa at Llanafan and Llanilar, Ceredigion – JEFFREY L. DAVIES and TOBY DRIVER – 1
- The Dovey Land Drainage Tile Association, 1847-52 – RICHARD MOORE-COLYER – 13
- Bethania, Eglwys y Bedyddwyr, Aberteifi: enghraifft o fudo yng Ngheredigion Oes Fictoria – WILLIAM H. HOWELLS – 27
- From Teifi to Nevern: The Life and Times of Reverend Evan Jones – DAVID R. GORMAN – 57
- The Welsh Language in a Cardiganshire Village at the turn of the Nineteenth Century – HAROLD CARTER – 87
- The appointment of Ifor Leslie Evans as Principal of UCW, Aberystwyth – JOHN GRAHAM JONES – 105
- A Tribute to Peter Smith – RICHARD SUGGETT – 129
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 132
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 134
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.