Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Historical Society, 2011 Vol XVI, No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XVI, Number 3
- The First Roman Villa in Ceredigion – TOBY DRIVER and JEFF DAVIES – 1
- The Quakers of Cardighanshire – GETHIN EVANS – 17
- Llanbadarn Fawr Churchyard Memorials – KATE COOPER – 63
- Morris Cwmrhaead: yr olaf i’w grogi yng Ngheredigion am ddwyn defaid – GWYN JENKINS – 89
- The Unheralded Heritage of Ystrad Meurig School – E. D. EVANS – 113
- Llewelyn Lewelllin (1798-1878) – ROGER L. BROWN – 125
- A Welshman in South Africa: E. C. L. Fitzwilliams of Cilgwyn, Newcastle Emlyn, and the Anglo-Boer War, 1899-1902 – RICHARD MOORE-COLYER – 135
- Teyrnged/Tribute: DAVID LEWIS JONES – 173
- Adolygiadau / Reviews – 175
- Adroddiad Blynyddol / Annual Report – 180
- Cyfrifon / Statement of Accounts – 182
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.