Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Historical Society, 2010 Vol XVI, No 2, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XVI, Number 2
- Pont Rhydfendigaid: ‘the Bridge of the Blessed Ford’ – TERENCE WILLIAMS – 1
- A Death at Borth in 1894; The Capture Trial and Execution of Thomas Richards – DAVID LEWIS JONES – 11
- ‘The Tramping Enquirer’: George Eyre Evans 1857-1939 – STEVE DUBE – 41
- The First Iraq War: E. C. Fitzwilliams of Cilgwyn, Newcastle Emlyn and the Mesopotamian Campaign 1916-1918 – RICHARD MOORE-COLYER – 69
- Laurel a Hardy Cymru: Doc Tom Bob Owen a’r Eisteddfod Genedlaethol – GERAINT H. JENKINS – 93
- A ‘Lib-Con’ Pact in Cardiganshire? – J. GRAHAM JONES – 107
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 127
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 134
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.