Ceredigion Journal of the Ceredigion Antiquarian Society Vol XIII, No 3 1999
Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1999 Vol XIII, No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XIII, Number 3
- The discovery of a Roman coin hoard at Salem, Trefeurig, Aberystwyth – JEFFREY L. DAVIES AND T. G. DRIVER – 1
- Recent Finds in Ceredigion – NICOLA HANCOX – 5
- ‘Y Mab o Emlyn’: Golwg ar waith Syr Phylib, bardd-offeiriad – PAUL BRYANT-QUINN – 18
- William Ritson Coultart and the Llanerchaeron Billiard Room – CAROLINE PALMER AND ROS LAIDLAW – 43
- Sefydlu Ysgol Ganolraddol yn Aberteifi, 1890-1898: ‘A Denominational Venture’? – D. HYWEL E. ROBERTS – 47
- The History of Museums in Ceredigion – MICHAEL FREEMAN – 64
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 91
- Adroddiad Blynyddol – 103
- Annual Report – 105
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 107
Cardigan Intermediate School
By courtesy of Mrs. Elizabeth White.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.