Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1991 Vol XI No 3
Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1991 Vol X No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume XI, Number 3
- Daniel Rowland (?1711-1790) – By Derec Llwyd Morgan – 217
- County Elections in Eighteenth-Century Cardiganshire – By Peter D. G. Thomas – 239
- Ieuan Gwyllt a Chanu’r Cymry – By Rhidian Griffiths – 259
- The Search for Zinc Blende in Mid-Cardiganshire During World War II – By Jennifer Macve – 271
- The Little Theatre, Aberystwyth, 1946-1961 – By R. F. Walker – 289
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 331
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 335
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 337
- Llanbedr Pont Steffan a rhan uchaf Dyffryn Teifi mewn hen luniau/Lampeter and the upper Teifi Valley in old photographs, 1990
- The Gateway to Wales: A history of Cardigan, W.J. Lewis 1990
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.