Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1990 Vol XI No 2, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume XI, Number 2
- The Making of Medieval Cardigan – By Ralph A. Griffiths – 97
- Ieuan Fardd, 1731-1788 : Traethawd yr Esgyb Eingl – By Gerald Morgan – 135
- The Tregaron of Henry Richard – By Ieuan Gwynedd Jones – 147
- Beirdd Ceredigion yn Oes Victoria – By E. G. Millward – 171
- A Review of the Archaeological Potential of the Hafod Landscape – By Caroline Kerkham and Stephen Briggs – 191
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 211
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 217
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 219
- A Light upon the Road : Archdeacon John Hughes of Aberystwyth (1787-1860), Jane Ross 1989
- Bethel Aberystwyth 1788-1889. Canmlwyddiant Ty-Cwrdd a threm ar ganrif, B.G. Owens 1989
- ‘Y Capel Bach’ Hanes Capel Ebeneser, Penparcau, c.1812-1989, Geraint H. Jenkins 1989
- The Rural Revolt that Failed: Farm workers’ Trade Unions in Wales, 1889-1950, David A. Pretty 1989
- Dathlwn glod. Ysgol Gymraeg Aberystwyth 1939-1989, Dafydd Ifans 1989
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.