Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1986 Vol X No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume X, Number 3
- ‘Cannwyll Disbwyll a Dosbarth’: Gŵyr Cyfraith Ceredigion yn yr Oesoedd Canol Diweddar – By Llinos Beverly Smith – 229
- The Sales-Book of Samuel Williams, Aberystwyth Printer – By Eiluned Rees- 255
- Holidays at Aberystwyth, 1798-1823 – By R. C. B. Oliver – 269
- Hanes y Dderi – By Ann Francis Evans
- New Quay at the Time of the 1851 Census – By S. C. Passmore – 301
- Commins Coch Primary School, 1929-1979 (Part 2) – By R. F. Walker – 329
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 349
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 354
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 358
- Patriarchs and Parasites. The Gentry of South-West Wales in the Eighteenth Century, by David W. Howell 1986.
- Cofrestri Plwyf Cymru: Parish Registers of Wales, by C. J. Williams and J. Watts-Williams 1986.
- Yr Esgob Burgess a Choleg Llanbedr / Bishop Burgess and Lampeter College, D. T. W. Price 1987.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.