Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1977 Vol VII No 2, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume VIII, Number 2
- Charles Evans Davis Morgan-Richardson – By D. L. Baker Jones – 147
- The enclosure and drainage of Cors Fochno, 1813-47 – By R. J. Colyer – 181
- Lewis Morris ac Arferion priodi yng Ngheredigion – By Dafydd Ifans – 193
- Argaffwyr Tregaron – By Richard Huws – 204
- The Bryndyfi Mine – By R. E. Boyns – 210
- The system of watercourses to lead mines from the river Leri – By Mary Tucker – 217
- My dear reverend cousin – By Richard Gareth Owen – 224
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 237
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 239
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 244
- A history of Saint David’s University College Lampeter, volume one: to 1898, by D. T. W. Price 1977.
- History on the ground, by A. J. Bird 1977.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.