Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1968 Vol VI No I, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume VI, Number I
- Some Aspects of the Operation of the Old Poor Law in Cardiganshire, 1750-1834 – By Alun Eirug Davies – 1
- Addysg yng Ngheredigion, 1800-1850, yn ôl y Cofiannau – By Dewi W. Thomas – 45
- Rural Industry in Cardiganshire – By J. Geraint Jenkins – 90
- The Cardigan Boroughs Election of 1741 – By Peter D. G. Thomas – 128
- Annual Report for 1968 – 130
- Statement of Accounts for the Year 1968 – 135
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.