Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1967 Vol V No 4, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume V, Number 4
- Cardiganshire Politics: The Liberal Ascendancy, 1885-1923 – By Kenneth O. Morgan – 311
- Benjamin Williams (‘Gwynionydd’), 1821-1891 – By B. G. Owens – 347
- Eighteenth-Century Elections in the Cardigan Boroughs Constituency – By Peter D. G. Thomas – 402
- The Church of St. Tysul, Llandysul – By Ieuan T. Hughes and J. Raymond Jenkins – 424
- Lwm Bwa – By Ieuan T, Hughes – 432
- The Aberystwyth Archaeological Section – By C. H. Houlder – 434
- Obituaries – Evan Glyn Davies; Reginald Francis Treharne – 439
- Annual Report for 1967 – 440
- List of Members – 448
- Statement of Accounts for the Year 1967 – 459
- Lead mining in Wales, by W. J. Lewis, 1967.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.