Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1969 Vol VI No 2, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume VI, Number 2
- Some Notes on Tudor Cardiganshire – By W. Ogwen Williams – 137
- The Lewes family of Abernantbychan – By Daniel Huws – 150
- Walters of Perthcereint – By Francis Jones – 168
- Aberaeron: The Community and Seafaring, 1800-1900 – By David Lewis Jones
- Noted on the Jenkins family of Dyffryn Bern – By F. E. Llewellyn Jones
- Ychydig o Atgofion – By John Jones – 251
- Obituary, Professor William Ogwen Williams, M.A., D.A.A., 1923-1969 – 254
- Annual Report for 1969 – 257
- Statement of Accounts for the Year 1969 – 262
- Mines, Mills and Furnaces, by D. Morgan Rees 1969
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.