Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1966 Vol V No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume V, Number 3
- The Late Mr. D. D. Evans – Frontispiece
- Edward Richard of Ystrad Meurig – By M. C. Donaldson – 239
- Lluestau Blaenrheidiol – By Cledwyn Vaughan – 246
- Glimpses of Cardiganshire in Sessions Records – By G. Milwyn Griffiths – 264
- Distress and Discontent in Cardiganshire, 1814-1819 – By D. J. V. Jones
- The Demographic Structure of a Welsh Rural Village during the Mid-nineteenth Century – By G. J. Lewis – 290
- Annual Report for 1966 – 305
- Statement of Accounts for the Year 1966 – 310
- The late Mr. D. D. Evans – 240
- Lluestau Blaenrheidol – 248
- Bow Street in 1851 – 292
- Bow Street: Birthplace of adult population in 1851 – 296
- The Demographic structure of a Welsh rural village – 297
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.