Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1965 Vol V No 2, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume V, Number 2
- The Late Lord Lisburne – Frontispiece
- Industrial Archaeology in Cardiganshire – By D. Morgan Rees – 109
- Oes Aur y Ceffylau – By Richard Phillips – 125
- Gentlemen and Rebels in Later Mediaeval Cardiganshire – By Ralph A. Griffiths – 143
- Hospital Services in Aberystwyth Before 1948 – By D. I. Evans – 168
- A Portrait of Thomas Makeig IV (1772-1838) of Little Scotland and Park y Pratt – By M. J. Baylis – 209
- Gwynionydd Is Cerdin in 1564 – By Melville Richards – 229
- Annual Report for 1965 – 234
- Statement of Accounts for the Year 1965 – 238
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.