Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1963 Vol IV No 4, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume IV, Number 4
- The Condition of Labour in Mid-Cardiganshire in the Early Nineteenth Century – By W. J. Lewis – 321
- The Collegiate Church of LlanddewiBrefi – By Glanmor Williams – 336
- Addysg Elfennol yn Sir Aberteifi, 1870-1902 – By G. G. Davies – 353
- Is Coed Uwch Hirwen in 1651 and Gwynionydd Is Cerdin in 1651 – By Melville Richards – 374
- The Excavation of a Long Hut near Bwlch yr Hendre – By L. A. S. Butler – 400
- The Enumerators Returns as a Source for a period
Picture of the Parish of Llansantfraidd, 1841-1851 – By Spencer Thomas – 408
- Obituary: Mr Henry Morgan – 422
- Annual Report for 1963 – 423
- Adolygidau – 428
- List of Members – 433
- Statment of Accounts for the Year 1963 – 442
- Is Coed Uwch Hirwern – 375
- Gwynionydd Is Cerdin – 389
- The excavation of a Long Hut near Bwlch yr Hendre – 401
- The Upper Rheidol Valley – 404
- The Enumerators’ Returns of Llansantffraid, 1841-1851 – 411
- John Humphreys Davies (1871-1926) gan T. I. Ellis, 1963.
- Canmlwyddiant Siloh, Aberystwyth gan F. Wynn Jones, 1963.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.