Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1962 Vol IV No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume IV, Number 3
- Rhai o Grefftau Ceredigion – By J. Geraint Jenkins – 213
- Notes on the Mammals of Cardiganshire – By Colin Matherson – 231
- Trefn Ffarm a Llafar Gwald – By David Jenkins – 244
- Golden Grove – By Francis Jones – 255
- Local Government in Cardiganshire – By Melville Richards – 272
- Aberystwyth Harbour Since 1925 – By T. H. Merchant – 283
- Cardiganshire in Periodical Literature – By Moelwyn I. Williams – 290
- Miscellanea: A disturbance on Llanrhystud mountain (W. J. Lewis) – 312
- Annual Report for 1962 – 314
- Statment of Accounts for the Year 1962 – 319
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.