Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1961 Vol IV No 2, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume IV, Number 2
- The Romans in Cardiganshire – By W. H. Davies – 85
- Ymneilltuaeth Gynnar yng Ngheredigion – By E. D. Jones – 96
- The Censuses of Religious Worship of 1851 in Cardiganshire – By David Williams – 113
- The Anchor Smelting Company, Aberystwyth, 1786-1792 – By W. J. Lewis – 129
- The Borough of Lampeter in the Early Fourteenth Century – By I. J. Sanders – 136
- A village Worthy – By H. R. Evansa – 146
- The James Family of Tyglyn Aeron – By T. I. Davies – 191
- Yr hen Syr (1745/6-1818) Cardiganshire Will 1656 (Moelwyn I. Williams) – 202
- Annual Report for 1961 – 205
- Statment of Accounts for the Year 1961 – 211
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.