Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1960 Vol IV No I, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume IV, Number I
- The Old Families of South-West Wales – By Francis Jones – 1
- Some Aspects of the History of Aberystwyth-II – By W. J. Lewis – 19
- Some Aspects of the Bidding in Cardiganshire – By Trefor M. Owen – 36
- Educational Charities in Cardiganshire in the Period 1833-35 : Their Origin and Value – A. L. Trott – 47
- The ‘Corbalengi’ Stone – By J. D. Walrond – 60
- Memories of old Cardiganshire – By Elisabeth Inglis Jones – 67
- Obituary: Mr J. R. Davies – By D. Morris Jones – 77
- Annual Report for 1960 – D. Morris Jones – 78
- Statment of Accounts for the Year 1960 – 83
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.