Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1954 Vol II No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume II, Number 3
- Sir Cadwaladr Bryner-Jones – By E. G. Bowen – 125
- Derry-Ormond – By Elisabeth Inglis Jones – 127
- Elementary Day Schools for the Children of the Working Classes in Cardiganshire in 1847 – By A. L. Trott – 138
- Ymfudo o Sir Aberteifi i Unol Daleithau America o 1654 hyd 1860 – By Bob Owen – 160
- The Lesser Country Houses of Cardiganshire (continued) – By Herbert Lloyd-Johns – 170
- The County Museum – By T. Howell Jones – 174
- Proceedings of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society and of its Executive Committee – By A. E. Farley and the Editor – 194
- The Historic Buildings Council for Wales: Chairman’s Letter – 199
- Statement of Accounts for the year 1954 – 200
- The Late Sir Bryner Jones – Frontispiece
- THE LATE SIR BRYNER JONES – 124
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.