Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1952 Vol II No I, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume II, Number I
- Sir William Llewelyn Davies, M.A., LL.D. F.S.A – By Sir Bryner Jones – 1
- Aberystwyth School Board and Board School 1870-1902 – By A. L. Trott – 3
- A Llanbadarn Fawr Calendar – By Silas M. Harris – 18
- The Cwmsylog Lead Mine – By W. J. Lewis – 27
- Rhyfel y Sais Bach – By David Williams – 39
- The Cardiganshire Miners’ Drinking Song – By W. J. Lewis- 53
- A Field Day at Cwmsymlog – By W. J. Lewis – 54
- Proceedings of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society and of its Executive Committee during 1951 – By D. G. Griffiths – 56
- Statement of Accounts for the year 1951 – 60
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.