Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 2001 Vol XIV, No I, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XIV, Number I
- Santesau Ceredigion – JANE CARTWRIGHT – 1
- A History of Tanybwlch Estate, Aberystwyth – CAROLINE PALMER – 37
- The Board of Agriculture, Walter Davies (‘Gwallter Mechain’) and Cardiganshire c. 1794-1815 – DAVID CERI JONES – 79
- A Cardiganshire Crown Land Dispute – E.D. EVANS – 101
- Erlid yn Aberystwyth 1914-1917: Achos Hermann Ethe – TEGWYN JONES – 119
- The Great War in Wales – Memory and Monuments in Ceredigion – ANGELA GAFFNEY – 137
- MAPIO CYMRU/MAPPING WALES – 157
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 160
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 164
Pont Tanycastell, Rhydyfelin, Aberystwyth Tanycastell Bridge, Rhydyfelin, Aberystwyth.
By courtesy of the National Library of Wales.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.