Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Historical Society, 2003 Vol XIV, No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XIV, Number 3
- The Seals of Strata Florida – DAVID H. WILLIAMS – 1
- The Early Years of the Turnpike Trust in Cardiganshire – DEWI DAVIES – 7
- Ceredigion and the Changing Visitor Gaze c. 1760-2000 – MICHAEL BENBOUGH-JACKSON – 21
- Of Maranhao and Chattering Monkeys – WILLIAM TROUGHTON – 43
- Llansanffraid Church – MARK MCDERMOTT – 47
- Bywyd a Gwaith D.O. Evans, A.S. – D. BEN REES – 61
- ‘The Young Upstart’: Dr E. Roderic Bowen (1913-2001) – J. GRAHAM JONES – 71
- ‘Galar Hen Hil’ – GWYN DAVIES – 91
- Adroddiad Blynyddol / Annual Report – 97
- Cyfrifon / Statement of Accounts – 0
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.