Ceredigion – Journal of the Ceredigion Historical Society Vol XVIII, No I, 2017
Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Historical Society, 2017 Vol XVIII, No I, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XVIII, Number I
- Saint Pardarn in North Ceredigion – JACK ARNELL – 1
- Later Medieval Lordly Seats in Cardiganshire: A Re-examination of Castell Gwallter (Llandre) and Caer Penrhos (Llanrhystud) – JOHN WILES – 39
- Teulu a Chartref Edward Richards, Ystradmeurig – TERRY WILLIAMS – 75
- A Geophysical Survey of the Multi-period Ritual Site at Gogerddan: a Report for Cymdeithas Hanes Ceredigion/Ceredigion Historical Society and RCAHMW – DAVID HOPEWELL – 95
- In Search of St Padarn: A Report on the Society’s Day School – RICHARD SUGGETT – 105
- David Jenkins, 1922-2016 – DAVID JENKINS & ROY LEWIS – 111
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 115
- Adroddiad Archifdy Ceredigion 2016-2017/Ceredigion Archives Reports 2016-2017 – 117
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 145
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 149
- Swyddogion/Officals – 150
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.