Ceredigion – Journal of the Ceredigion Historical Society Vol XV, No 3, 2007
Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Historical Society, 2007 Vol XV, No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XV, Number 3
- Ewyllysiau Cymraeg y Cardis 1725-1847 – GERALD MORGAN – 1
- Thomas Burgess, Iolo Morganwg and the Black Spot – GERAINT H. JENKINS – 13
- ‘The Wail of Miss Jane’: The Rebecca Riots and Jane Walters of Glanmedeni, 1843-4 – LOWRI ANN REES – 37
- Eglwys Sant Mihangel, Tremain, as Ysgol Pontycleifon, Aberteifi – DEWI M. LLOYD – 69
- The Building of Aberystwyth Promenade – MICHAEL FREEMAN – 73
- Above the Battle: William Basil Loxdale Jones of Gwynfryn and the First World War – RICHARD MOORE-COLYER – 97
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 113
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 115
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.