Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1997 Vol XIII, No I, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XIII, Number I
- Some recent archaeological discoveries in the Aberystwyth district – JEFFREY L. DAVIES – 1
- Towards a Cultural Context for the Eleventh-century Llanbadarn Manuscripts – GILLIAN L. CONWAY – 9
- Twf a Diflaniad Ystadau Dyffryn Ystwyth – GERALD MORGAN – 29
- Thomas Beynon, Archddiacon Ceredigion 1745-1833 – MARI ELLIS – 44
- Friendly Societies in Aberystwyth and their Contribution towards Cultural and Social Life – EMMA LILE – 67
- Council House Building in Aberystwyth, 1900-1974: the Local Implementation of National Policy – PETER ELLIS JONES – 79
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 115
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 122
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 125
By courtesy of the Board of Trinity College Dublin.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.