Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1998 Vol XIII, No 2, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XIII, Number 2
- Mining Plans of Cardiganshire: The Human Dimension – MARC A. ROWLANDS – 1
- Documentary evidence on the lives of the poor in the later-nineteenth century in Cardiganshire – HELEN PALMER – 11
- Crefftwr o Aberystwyth – DAFYDD JENKINS – 31
- Mudiadau leuenctid yng Ngheredigion cyn yr Ail Ryfel Byd – MARION LOFFLER – 37
- Adotygiadau/Reviews – 64
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 68
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 74
“CARDIGANSHIRE” By James Wallisc 1820 The lead mine known as the “Welch Potosi” is marked to the east of Talybont.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.