Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1993 Vol XII, No I, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XII, Number I
- The Trawsgoed Inheritance – GERALD MORGAN – 9
- Pantycelyn a’r Cardis – KATHRYN JENKINS – 41
- The Agricultural Community of Cardiganshire in the Eighteenth Century – DAVID W. HOWELL – 64
- Dau Ysbryd Cylchgronol o Dref Aberystwyth – HUW WALTERS – 87
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 97
- Amgueddfa Ceredigion Museum – 103
- AdroddiadBlynyddol/Annual Report – 105
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 109
Alfred Worthington: Aberystwyth Harbour, Courtesy of The National Library of Wales.
The cover is sponsored by Ceredigion Museum which administers the bequest of E. M. Bowen and Professor E.G. Bowen.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.