Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1984 Vol X No I, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume X, Number I
- The County and its History, 1909-1984 – By Ieuan Gwynedd Jones –
- Hetwyr Llangynfelyn – By Gwyn Jenkins – 18
- Wages, Prices and Social Improvements in Cardiganshire, 1750-1850 – By Alun Eirug Davies 31
- Saint David’s College, Lampeter: Tradition and Innovation in the Design of its First Building – By John Thomas – 57
- A History of Llanddewi Aberarth Church – By David S. Downey – 82
- Roderick Eardley Richardes and Plas Penglais, Aberystwyth – By R.J. Colyer – 97
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 104
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 105
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 109
- Roads and Trackways of Wales: by Richard Colyer 1984. ISBN 0 86190 122 3
- Modern Wales: A Concise History, c. 1485-1979, by Gareth Elwyn Jones 1984. ISBN 0 521 24232 0
- Griffith Jones, Llanddowror: by Gwyn Davies 1984. ISBN 1 85049 001 5
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.