Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1995 Vol XII, No 3, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XII, Number 3
- Two Fourteenth-Century Surveys of Aberystwyth Castle – R F WALKER – 3
- ‘Home-made homes’: Dwellings of the Rural Poor in Cardiganshire – EURWYN WILIAM – 23
- Hafod in the Time of The Duke of Newcastle (1785-1851) – E. D. EVANS – 41
- Almanac Y Cymro – D HYWEL E ROBERTS – 62
- The Barque Hope of Aberystwyth – WILLIAM TROUGHTON – 85
- ‘Enlightened, Radical Cardiganshire’: David Ivon Jones and his Native County – ROBERT SMITH – 102
- Obituary – 113
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 114
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 125
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 131
The Aberystwyth Primitive Painter: The Mill at Swyddffynnon
By courtesy of The National Library of Wales
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.