Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Antiquarian Society, 1981 Vol IX No 2, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Contents of Volume IX, Number 2
- The Maritime Heritage of some Southern Ceredigion Villages – By J. Geraint Jenkins – 111
- The Enumeration District of Cwmrheidiol, 1861-71 – By E. Alwyn Benjamin – 128
- Aberystwyth Borough: The 1841 Census – By E. Alwyn Benjamin – 135
- The Labour Party in Cardiganshire – By Howard C. Jones – 150
- St Alban’s Chapel, Tyglyn – By David S. Downey – 162
- The Makeigs of Cardigan – By M. J. Baylis – 174
- Ffiniau Iaith ac Arferion – By W. Beynon Davies – 181
- Adolygiadau/Reviews – 185
- Adroddiad Blynyddol/Annual Report – 188
- Cyfrifon/Statement of Accounts – 191
- The St David of History. Dewi Sant: Our Founder Saint, by E.G. Bowen 1982.
- A History of Crosville Motor Services, by R. C. Anderson 1981 – ISBN 0 7153 8088 5.
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.