|Sarnau History Pictures|
Cardiganshire Fonts – Sarnau
Since 1909 the Ceredigion Historical Society has published articles written about the archaeology, antiquities and history of Ceredigion, many of the articles are about Sarnau history.
The society has also produced three county volumes, under the name of the Cardiganshire County History series, these knowledgeable, learned, comprehensive and scholary publications record the history of prehistoric, early and modern Cardiganshire.
1. Local History
- blacksmith, vi:99,104
- church, ili:182; vili:349;ix:355
- Sarnau Henllan
- botanical records, i:92
3. Location Map
The aim of the Ceredigion Historical Society is to preserve, record and promote the study of the archaeology, antiquities and history of Ceredigion. That objective has remained the same since the foundation of the Society in 1909, though its name was changed from Ceredigion Antiquarian Society to the Ceredigion Historical Society in 2002.
4. External Links
- Coflein, discover the archaeology, historic buildings, monuments and history of Sarnau, Ceredigion
- Historic Place Names, learn about the field names and house names in the community of Sarnau
- A Pint of History, read about the history of Ceredigion pub’s, inn’s and local taverns of Sarnau
- People’s Collection Wales, share your stories, memories and photographs of Sarnau