The Parochial Church Council of Saint Padarn’s Church, Llanbadarn Fawr
the Ceredigion Historical Society
warmly invite you to an evening to view the recently restored mosaic floor and other special features of the church in the company of the project manager and architectural historians.
Saint Padarn’s Church, Llanbadarn Fawr
Friday, 13 September 2019
Meet at Saint Padarn’s Church by 6.00pm
- 6.00 Welcome and introduction
- 6.10 Tim Palmer: ‘Marble and Mosaic in Llanbadarn Church’
- 6.40 Brian Wiley: ‘The restoration project : background, realisation and outcomes’
- 7.00 Richard Suggett: ‘The hidden medieval roof timbers’
There will be an opportunity to view the floor and church in the company of the speakers afterwards.
* The talks will be delivered in different parts of the church; there will be some standing and walking *
The evening will draw to a close by 8pm
A warm welcome to family and friends!
For further information please contact Helen Palmer (email@example.com)