Pages from Ceredigion – Journal of the Cardiganshire Historical Society, 2004 Vol XIV, No 4, can be viewed below.
You can also view previous editions of the Society’s Journal going back to 1950, with fascinating facts about the archaeology, antiquities and history of the County of Ceredigion.
Copies of earlier editions of Ceredigion are available for purchase. Click here for details
Contents of Volume XIV, Number 4
- Two Vaughan Brothers of Trawsgoed – The First Earl of Lisburne and Lieutenant-General Sir John Vaughan – PETER D. G. THOMAS – 1
- ‘The new and very satisfactory church of Llandygwydd’: The transient glory of a flawed edifice, 1857-1980 – GWYNFOR REES – 19
- J. Gwenogfryn Evans a Chofnodi a Mynegeio Llawysgrifau Cymru – D. HYWEL E. ROBERTS – 55
- Matthew Lewis Vaughan Davies: Ambitious Cad or Assiduous Politician? – CAROLINE PALMER – 73
- Dame Margaret in Cardiganshire – J. GRAHAM JONES – 105
- The Strange Case of a Wartime Pig and a Judicial Enquiry into the Conduct of a Cardiganshire Bench – RICHARD JONES – 123
- Adroddiad Blynyddol / Annual Report -143
- Cyfrifon / Statement of Accounts – 145
The Journals were published from 1950 up to present day. The complete contents have been digitised by NLW as part of the JISC-funded ‘Welsh Periodicals Online’ project which were available from 2009. In the meantime we present the table of contents of each volume below. The format and level of detail in the ‘Contents’ varied from volume to volume. We present the lists as originally printed.